Extended Hours will be running full days during the week of August 10th. Reservation forms are included below.
Families MUST have completed registration for our school year program to take advantage of these days.
Spots are VERY limited. Payment is Due in full for all days reserved in order to reserve care.
Please email or fax completed Reservation Forms to our main office at: or 970-241-3523 (fax).
You will receive a confirmation email for completed reservations.
*If you are having difficulty completing your online registration for our program on a tablet or cell phone, we recommend using a computer and clearing your browser history or cache.
Registration for 2020/2021 School Year Program is OPEN!
ALL families must re-register!
Registration does not carry over from previous school year.
* At this point we are choosing to open our registrations as normal. If we receive updated information or guidance on what the school days will look like, we will notify our families of any adjustments and updates.
Registration Deadline to attend 1st week of school: Wed. July 29th!
Completing your registration by July 29th ensures that your child will be able to attend our program during the 1st week of school.
Registrations received AFTER July 29th will be processed in the order they are received.
It can take up to 10 business days to process a registration and deliver the student file to the school.
A complete School Year Registration includes:
- Online Application
- $45 Registration Fee per HOUSEHOLD (CCCAP families do NOT pay this registration fee)
- Immunization forms or Exemption form (exemption forms must be updated annually)
- Up to date Medical Forms (If Necessary – must be updated annually)
- For Families Receiving CCCAP Assistance:
CCCAP Authorization – you will need to notify your case worker of the location that you have registered your child for School Year and what days you will need care for.
CCCAP School Year Agreement – signed.